- Microsoft + UW | AI E-Commerce Usability Study
- Project EMAR | VR Experience Design
- Microsoft + UW | Xbox Accessibility Study
- Chef'n + UW | Outdoor Dinning Experience Design
- Physio-control + UW | EMW Experience Design
- Brenthaven + UW | Device Protection Design for Teenagers
An Experience-driven Designer
Yi is a Seattle-based hybrid designer who has accomplished a wide spectrum of creative products across digital & tangible platforms. With a strong focus on UX design, she thrives in creating and developing products that enhance daily interaction through team-based agile development process.
With a BS of Industrial Design from the University of Washington, she is currently continuing her study in Master of Human Centered Design & Engineering.